sâmbătă, 10 martie 2012

Fall 1616-1620

Alesia's first months of marriage flashed right before her eyes mostly like a dream with expensive clothes, precious jewellery, ceaselessly balls and new and exotic people from all around the world.The young Countess almost couldn't believe that the life she had now was real.Her husband would send her new dresses and jewellery every morning insisting that she would describe him the ones she would choose to wear.So Alesia would spend a couple of hours every morning with the Count, comparing notes, discussing literature, philosophy or history.Even if she came to respect and even admire the fascinating man she married, impressed by his vast knowledge and passion for both science and art, she continued to sleep alone every night.

Photobucket


Her first year with Joffrey passed without any major event, but during the Fall of 1617 the entire house was enveloped in a total quiver, surmounted by the flutter of the approaching ball, the most awaited from the entire Toulouse.

Photobucket


Drummed up into the preparations, Alesia almost forgot about her unhappy married life or the fact that her husband's cousin, Symonne, seemed more attentive than ever with Joffrey.Even so, the ball turned out to be everything they expected.And more, for some of them.


Young Countess Alesia de Peyrac charmed each of Joffrey's guests, managing to meet everyone's expectations.She talked to each of her guests, she danced and she simply looked wondrous every evening, not showing any sign of lassitude or ennui.Joffrey simply enjoyed his wife's presence, elegantly smiling, all too aware of everybody's fascination with his wife.

Photobucket


On the last day of the fete, during a short lull from the dance, Alesia was surprised to observe that, while she had every man's attention, Joffrey was taking each of his female guests' eyes, who were simply gloating the Count, hiding charming smiles and indecent whispers behind their fans.The Countess simply couldn't supress a touch of jealousy seeing all this.But she remained proud, hiding her hurt vanity from everyone else.


Almost like he had an inkling of his wife's touched pride, Joffrey approached Alesia and asked for her last dance.

Photobucket


From a few metres, Symonne couldn't do anything but bit her lower lip and assist in the French sense.She knew she had to do something now, or Jofrrey would never be hers again.

Photobucket


Fortunately for her, Alesia did as she used to do every evening.She retired into her bedchamber, leaving her husband behind.That night, Symonne played her future on a single card.Disrobed, she went into her cousin's bedroom and from there right into his bed, next to him.Her slender form snaked around Joffrey's body, kissing and exploring every inch of skin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Even so, the moment when she heard her lover whispering his wife's name, Symonne knew everything was over between her and the Count.She got out of bed, leaving the fast-asleep Joffrey behind and running in her bedchamber, where she cried herself to sleep.

Photobucket


The next morning she tried to act normal and ignore Joffrey's cold attitude and lack of attention toward her.There was no way he could know it had been her ... Or so she tried to convince herself.

But, the signs of an early pregnancy destroyed all her plans to move on.Soon, the entire mansion found out about it and each of the Count's servant's suspected something about the father of her child.

Photobucket


Alesia, being one of the first ones to find about it from one of her trusted maids, pretended to ignore everything.Even if Symonne gave birth to a boy, she was almost sure he wouldn't recognize the boy as his legitimate son.She kept telling herself that, because somewhere behind her fabricated conceit, she was deeply hurt by her husband's infidelity.

Photobucket


All this time, Joffrey refused to talk to his cousin.Only moths later, when she approached him and asked for his permission to leave the mansion and give birth in a Convent, invoking family honour issues, he finally looked at her and murmured a few words.All Symonne could understand was "I knew it was you that night.I couldn't see you, but I recognized every curve on you body.I knew your hair, your perfume.I knew the way you breathed, or cried.But now I don't know you anymore."

She burst into tears and locked herself into her bedchamber, refusing to see anyone else but her daughter, who visited her only in the evening.

Photobucket


Months later, one early morning, Joffrey entered Alessia's room and announced her that Symonne gave birth to a baby girl during the night, but bled to death.

Photobucket


Even if in the past Alesia used to blame Symonne for her unhappy marriage, the Countess could not put back a feel of guiltiness for the woman's tragic death.She knew that if it wasn't her marriage to Joffrey (not that this marriage was her choice), Symonne and Joffrey would have probably remained lovers.She asked her husband if she could see the baby and he accepted, leading her the way to the room where a late-arrived midwife was attending the new-born.

Alesia saw the tears in Alanete's eyes and her sad look when she entered the room, so the moment when the midwife put the baby in her arms she promised to herself that she and Joffrey will raise her and her sister as their children.

Photobucket

Photobucket


One year after the tragic events, Alesia and Joffrey spent their first night as husband and wife.

Photobucket


I know this chapter is a little longer than everything else I wrote until now (not that from now on all the chapters will be like this one ; it took me almost three hours to write this), but I really enjoyed playing with this family and I already had the story in my mind.I admit I cheated and rolled a couple of times to be sure that Symonne would die, but the story wouldn't be the same with her (and she wasn't one of my favorite characters either, even if I always feel a little guilty when I have to kill someone who just gave birth ).Well, I really don't know if anything interesting will happen in this household next round, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.Thank you again for the time you spent reading all this.

7 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Yea! Another story! I have been waiting for another chapter for ages, and finally it's here! Yippee! I have to admit that this series is really keeping me going. You and the creator of the Haudecourt kingdom are pretty active, when it comes to updating.

Hey, maybe next time you may upload some of your simmies for download? I would love to add your characters into my game!

:-D

Anonim spunea...

As for my own neighborhood, let's just say that... well... I have tossed it in the recycle bin. *sigh* No matter how many times I start this challenge, it just doesn't work for me. I usually get carried away with other stuff in my life or other Sims 2 neighborhoods.

Keep up the great work, and go on with the stories!

Next time, please provide a picture of your neighborhood as well! I would love to check out what your neighborhood screen looks like and how you map out your 'hood!

See ya! Cheers!

:-D

Auteur des Rêves spunea...

I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed this chapter and that you keep reading my stories and posting here ^^ Your comments really make me write more ^^" (it's actually nice to see that someone spends some time here).

Well, I'm sorry to hear about your attempts for this challenge, but I do admit that it happened to me before (it happens to me even now, from time to time).Sometimes I get a little bored of everything and I have to play with other families.But that's why I have Pleasantview and Belladonna Cove, right?The good thing about it is that I always get back to my Medieval families (I always considered that this style suits me the best).Maybe you will try this challenge some other time (I needed around 3 months to decide to play it ; at the beginning I thought everything was just too complicated for me, but now I realized that that's what makes things interesting for me).Any way, playing it or not, you can always keep reading about it ^^

About my sims ... As I said before, I will upload them (I really have to start searching for those tutorials >.> ), but I think I will do it a little later (maybe during the Spring break, because now school kind of eats my life XD ).

About my neighborhood ... Well, it's not that fantastic ^^" I didn't work on in and it looks boring ... I'm not sure it would look great here ^^" Maybe some time later, when everything develops into something more important.

Thank you again for reading and for you comment =^.^=

Anonim spunea...

Oh my god, that's really a good story!! I love how you have built the characters and how you played them! The story gave me some ideas for my neighbourhood :)

Keep writing!

Louhema

Auteur des Rêves spunea...

Thank you very much for reading and posting here ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed my story and you also found some ideas for your neighborhood ^^ (that's exactly why I love it when people start blogging about this challenge ^^ it's great to exchange ideas and opinions).

Anonim spunea...

Actually, your neighborhood has inspired me to create my own medieval neighborhood... though I wouldn't really the ready-made custom content. It just looks funny. I think I would create my own custom content -- complete sets for all my sims! I need to make clothes for women and girls of all social classes, clothes for men and boys of all social classes, peasant coifs for men and women, fancy bonnets for women, tiaras/coronets for upper-class women, and my very own custom terrain set with a new GUID so it won't override others! The game has already provided items for a Tudor Village (Veronaville), so I can use many of the stuff already in the game to create my very own Tudor Village. :-D

Thanks for the inspiration!

A Bundle of Joy spunea...

I was the "Anonymous" person, by the way. XD

This story sure is inspiring that I've made my own blog: http://kiwifruitsblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/greaves-family.html

The first family I've added in the 'hood is the Greaves family, and it's a merchant family. They live in a Tudor-style home in Tudorville, the name of the 'hood.

Trimiteți un comentariu