duminică, 12 februarie 2012

Fall 1616-1620

Life as miller's wife, working almost all day near hot ovens while raising children has never been an easy one, but the hard-work wasn't exactly what Jenne expected from her life.Even so, she was happy to spend most of her days baking in the kitchen or taking care of the children because she knew that was the only way to stay away from her husband.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Junien wasn't so bad after all ... at least on daylight.The two fears even managed to politely adress to each other while working, ignoring, of course, Junien's not so politely shouted commands.

Photobucket


But the young woman's nightmare started after dark, as the windmill closed, cutomers left and children fell asleep.

Once the night settled, Junien simply became a different man and everyone got used to see Jenne with a new bruise or a different scar every morning.Not even the birth of their first son seemed to calm her husband.

Photobucket


In their first years of marriage, Jenne gave birth to one son and two daughters, but unfortunately Junien's daughter from his first marriage, Emme and their son, Durant, died of measles.

Emme Dupuis, a couple of months before her tragic death.

Photobucket


In spite of his father's violent nature, Junien, the oldest son, became a gentle man, often trying to stand for his step-mother and sisters when his father was all abroad.

10 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Well, let's just hope that Junien doesn't die! Or else this family is going to be doomed!

Does this family have any relatives or close friends they can bond with? You may want to arrange some marriages for those sisters.

Has the miller's wife changed her hair? Or is she the same woman from that other blog post?

A Bundle of Joy spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
A Bundle of Joy spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
A Bundle of Joy spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
Anonim spunea...

Out of curiosity, how does the bathroom have a fireplace in it? How big is the bathroom? Or do you have some mod that allows Sims to ignore each other's privacy so Sims can still operate while in the same room?

Auteur des Rêves spunea...

First of all, I'm sorry for the late reply.School kept me busy this week.

Well, they are Generation 1, so they don't have any relatives yet ^^" And there's just one sister, because Emme died.I'm sure I'll find her a husband if she reaches her teen ages.

Oh and ... Jenne is his second wife (the first one was accused of witchcraft after a miscarriage and was executed).If you want to know more about her, just check their family's page ^^ You can do so with any family's page , because I update them every time something changes.
http://dark-ages-stories.blogspot.com/2011/10/dupuis-family.html


Well, that's not the bathroom.It's more like a common room and I placed the bathtub there because it's warmer.I also have a mod that disables the privacy (it makes things a lot easier).

A Bundle of Joy spunea...

I am starting a similar neighborhood, and the name is Warwick. My own neighborhood actually based on Heloise's. XD

The Royal Family:
King Edgar Dagincourt of Haevinia and Handover + Queen Mary
Prince Edward Dagincourt of Haevinia and Handover + Queen Margaret
Duke Harold Dagincourt of Warwick

A Bundle of Joy spunea...

Actually, I change my mind. I am not going to create a 'Royal Family' in the beginning. Warwick is going to be a duchy in my game, and it is ruled by a lone duke, who luckily gets his chance at dukedom at the passing of his late father and older brother. Lord Edgar Dagincourt, 1st Duke of Haevinia, marries Lady Mary Beaufort, who becomes Duchess of Haevinia. They will have two children in CAS: Lord Edward Dagincourt, 2nd Duke of Haevinia, and The Honorable Harold Dagincourt, who is the second son and thus remains untitled. I could play the Duke's family for a while, until the boys grow up to adults. At that point, I can kill off the parents and the older brother and help the younger brother inherit the dukedom.

A Bundle of Joy spunea...

Now, I have deleted everything...

...and downloaded a fresh set of custom content!

This time, I want to create a free-style medieval-renaissance neighborhood!

Auteur des Rêves spunea...

Again, sorry for the late reply ^^" School keeps me busy even in weekend.

Well, Kiwi, I'm happy to see that you want to start playing this challenge too ^^ I can't wait to read some of your stories, so leave me a link here when you start, 'cause I can see that you have lots of interesting ideas ^.~

For now I try to play with the Peyrac family, but my game simply hates me >.> Twice I entered their family and the game gave me errors >.> I still have the photos, so I may write something about them ...

Trimiteți un comentariu